The AI Solutions Engineer will help client’s organization through the evaluation and implementation of a complete Artificial Intelligence solution with an understanding of the technology, but also the business objectives driving digital transformation initiatives.
- Set-up and manage our AI Solutions development and production in client’s infrastructure.
- Help client’s stakeholders understand the implementation of the AI solution.
- Build AI models based on Senti’s offerings.
- Keep current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products. 10 year of experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python programming language with a strong foundation in mathematics such as Linear Algebra and Statistics, and in scientific libraries such as Matplotlib, NumPy, Pandas, and SciPy.
- Experience building ML/DL models in libraries and frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or related computing fields.
- AI Experience is a plus.
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org