We are expanding to multiple online channels and we need a creative wordsmith who is willing to understand the concepts of Artificial Intelligence to help us communicate our products and technical information into relatable ideas, insights, and stories.
On any given day, we may ask you to:
- Develop and research story ideas by continuously learning about the product, the industry, and the contexts of users.
- Write primarily about technology, latest trends, Artificial Intelligence, data science, and related technologies. You will also write content related to the various verticals that we are present in.
- Write content for landing pages, ads, social media posts, graphics, emails, blogs, scripts, ebooks, press releases, product information, datasheets, FAQs, and other relevant formats that support the various needs of the company.
- Collaborate with other members of the team and other departments (our researchers, engineers, management team) to provide the written component that accompanies content, such as videos, articles, infographics, taglines, etc. Additionally, you will coordinate with them towards an accurate conceptual direction.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Adjust the writing style and tone to fit the target audience, purpose, and format.
- Initiate the review process for written content produced and revise based on feedback and analytics
- Proofread, fact-check, and edit copy before publication
- Assist in identifying high search volume content ideas relevant to the target audience.
- Assist in day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitive research, content optimization, outreach strategy, and industry trend.
- Add, test, and refine the appropriateness of SEO, call-to-action, and direct response techniques used in content pieces, where appropriate.
- Participate in content management directives, such as by tracking versions and setting metadata to work produced.
- Support the team in implementing aggressive link building campaigns, writing and maintaining content for onsite and backlink SEO efforts as needed.
- Update website content as needed
- Assist in pitching content to the media
- Provide support & coverage in marketing events and PR activities
Skills and Requirements
- Campaign-level thinking and execution
- Understanding of branding and marketing concepts related to content marketing and copywriting such as brand voice, AIDA, PAS, etc.
- Willingness to learn about the concepts of Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to create engaging headlines and captions
- Collaborative, a good team player and has coordination skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Independent with the ability to ensure that all resources (like Google, Reddit, Quora) are exhausted before asking.
- Ability to adapt to procedures about more effective ways of working (in relation primarily to content development and content marketing)
- Fresh thinking, creative and thinks beyond-the-box
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them.
- Capability to be detail-oriented and have a good eye for overall output.
- Ability to analyze content performance and recommend improvements
- Ability to perform effectively during crunch times
- Flexibility to manage multiple (but reasonable) deadlines, tasks, and projects
- Open to feedback and can handle criticism well
- Cultivates passion for the company’s products and services
- Ability to communicate well and thrive in a remote setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Mass communications, literature, media studies, or journalism or related fields.
- Has proven skills in the areas of writing and storytelling (portfolio needed)
- Willing to work in Makati CBD with WFH opportunities
- With at least 1 year work experience in Journalism/PR/Advertising or IT/Software industry
- Has great grammar, a wide vocabulary, and can write in English and Filipino
- Use of office productivity software like GSuite, MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Preferred But Not Required
Preferred But Not Required
- Prior knowledge or background in SEO and SEO tools
- IT/Software community experience
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com