Senti, the country’s leading AI company is fueled by consistent Research and Development (R&D) driven by trends and progresses coming both from Academe and Industry. The Research division is a large team of scientists, engineers, and researchers that push developments in Senti AI. These developments are power up the products, solutions, and services that we deliver to our clients and partners.
Details of the Work:
The Data Research Apprentice is an internship opportunity for the ever-curious individual who is driven to learn and be mentored by some of the leading leaders in AI in the country. The Data Research Apprentice plays a key role in the success of the activities of the Senti Research team. This position is fit for those who are looking to explore a career in AI Research but do not have the necessary skills and experience to jumpstart/shift their careers.
Research is dynamic and constantly changing thus your work could be any of the following:
- Asks “what-ifs” that drive innovation and improvements in the design of data-driven solutions to the problems of various sectors, businesses.
- Develops frameworks and pipelines that fuel the operations of the AI Research Team.
- Implements and deploys models and solutions that answer research questions raised for Senti’s stakeholders and partners.
- Performs mentoring in activities involving the building, fine-tuning and development of models used by the Senti AI Team.
- Participate and contribute to the regular brownbag sessions of the research team.
- Continuously learn and be updated on the recent tools, technologies, and trends in AI Research.
What we’re looking for:
- Assist in the conduct of research by the Senti AI Team.
- Perform data collection, annotating, cleaning, pre-processing, scraping.
- Build tools that improve data collection (automation tools, markers, filters) processes of the Senti AI Team
- Assist in the building, fine-tuning and development of models used by the Senti AI Team
- Participate and contribute to the regular brownbag sessions of the research team
- Continuously learn and be updated on the recent tools, technologies, and trends in AI Research
You get plus points if:
- You are confident in using Python, Node JS and other technologies in the stack that enable and improve productivity in processing data.
- You are curious, with a growth mindset and is open to learning new trends and technologies especially in AI.
- You are working towards a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) degree and you are interested in pursuing a Research-based AI internship opportunity or you have a degree in STEAM and is looking to jumpstart/shift your career in AI in Research.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and a team player who thrives in a collaborative and transparent environment.
What’s in store for you:
- A competitive salary and a suite of benefits that help you grow within your desired career path.
- You get to work with mentors who are known industry leaders (Google Certified Experts) and possess publications in known research venues in AI and NLP.
- A dynamic, startup environment with flexible working hours and are outputs-based.
- Work-from-Home benefits.
How to apply:
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, then send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org