We are looking for a Front-end developer intern to join our team. You will be asked to assist in building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this internship is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Help maintain and improve website
- Help optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills and Requirements
- Must be knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, JS
- Willing and able to learn new web technologies
- Able to finish task given within the given time
- Has initiative to do own research in solving problems at hand and able to ask for help when all activities to answer a problem has been exhausted.
- Has github account with latest projects on HTML, CSS, JS
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com