We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop our talents. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about helping people develop their careers and you’re highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions and we’d love to meet a committed and approachable individual with great character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Create and implement policies and procedures that guarantee a suitable working environment
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Calculate, prepare, and disburse employees’ compensation and/or allowances/bonuses
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, and taxes deductions
- BS/BA in management/psychology or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office or GSuite; knowledge of Slack is a plus
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com