We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience on data structures (Tree, Link list) and ability to query from SQL and NoSQL databases (knowledge on Firebase / Firestore is a plus)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude –is a must–
Knowledge on machine learning and AI algorithms is a big plus (but not required)
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org