We are looking for a skilled Solutions Architect who will help us establish new business contacts in addition to helping us maintain and nurture existing partners and accounts.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Assist in implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in, IT sales, business development (IT/Software) or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in MS Office or GSuite; knowledge of Slack and Hubspot is a plus
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org