We are looking for a UX design intern to join our team. You will be asked to assist in defining the experience for our flagship products. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive designs. You should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment, then this internship is for you. We expect you to be an empathic, tech-savvy professional, who is curious about emerging digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design
- Working in a cross-functional team consisting of Product Owners, Design Leads, and Tech Leads.
- Conducting User Research.
- Create prototypes/wireframes/mockups for a diverse set of mediums, from web, mobile, to voice.
- Rapidly iterate designs based on stakeholder feedback.
- Help establish Senti’s design guidelines.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work in a lean, agile team environment where you are expected to learn on the job.
- Experience in wireframing/prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Knowledgeable in Design Thinking, UX Research, and the UX Design Process.
- Experience in UX Writing is a plus.
- A portfolio containing UX Case Studies is a huge plus, but not required.
Interested to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org